Skip to main content
運動健康管理相關網站 Selected Sports and Health Management Websites
- EASM was established in 1993 as an independent association of people involved or interested in the management of sport in the broadest sense. EASM membership is composed of academics and professionals from the public, voluntary and commercial sectors.
- ACSM is the largest sports medicine and exercise science organization in the world. ACSM is dedicated to advancing and integrating scientific research to provide educational and practical applications of exercise science and sports medicine.
- AASM was organizing by some enthusiastic scholars from Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, China, Japan, and Korea. In September of 2002, AASM was formally established in Korea and hosted its historically first annual conference at National Korean Sports University, Seoul, Korea.
- ExRx.net (Exercise Prescription on the Internet) is a free resource for the exercise professional, coach, or fitness enthusiast featuring comprehensive Exercise Library(>1600 exercises), fitness assessmentcalculators, and reference articles.
- It is an industry blog dedicated to discussing new ideas and current events in sports business. The posts cover a wide range of topics, including ticket sales, marketing, social media, corporate sponsorships, fan loyalty, brand management, sports media, finance and more. The goal is to provide a valuable resource that other sports business professionals can learn from and contribute to.
官方資源連結 Official Sports and Health Management Websites
- WASM was established on April 27, 2012 at Aletheia University in Taiwan. The mission of this newly established organization is to facilitate sport management research, teaching and learning excellence and professional practice.
- The purpose of the North American Society for Sport Management is to promote, stimulate, and encourage study, research, scholarly writing, and professional development in the area of sport management - both theoretical and applied aspects.
- International Olympic Committee is a Swiss non-profit, non-governmental organisation based in Lausanne, Switzerland, created by Pierre, Baron de Coubertin, on 23 June 1894 with Demetrios Vikelas as its first president. Today its membership consists of 100 active members, 33 honorary members, and 1 honour member. The IOC is the supreme authority of the modern Olympic movement.
- Founded in 1980, the International World Games Association (IWGA) is a non-governmental and non-profit-making international organization constituted under Swiss law.
- MedlinePlus is the National Institutes of Health's Web site for patients and their families and friends. Produced by the National Library of Medicine, it brings you information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues.提供疾病預防篩檢，及健康飲食的資訊。
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is the national public health institute of the United States. Its main goal is to protect public health and safety through the control and prevention of disease, injury, and disability.
- WHO is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
- NIH, a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services , is the nation’s medical research agency—making important discoveries that improve health and save lives.